1. What do I need to bring to the expo to pick up my packet?
2. What are the start times for each race? Where does each race start?
a. Full Marathon and Team Relay
- Start Line: Russell & Camden Streets
- Start Time: 8:00am
b. Half Marathon
- Start Line: Conway & Light Streets
- Start Time: 9:45am
- Start Line: Russell & Camden Streets
- Start Time: 8:15am
d. Kids Fun Run
- Start Area: All kids will meet in the Kids fun zone and then will be walked to the starting line.
- Start Time: Kids will meet in Lot B at 8:30am (Races will start after the bulk of the 5K runners have past.)
3. Can I have a friend or family member pick up my packet for me?
- Yes, if you are unable to attend the expo hours, a friend or family member is allowed to pick up your packet for you. They will need to bring your e-registration card that you will receive via email the week of the race.
- No packets or t-shirts will be mailed out before or after the race.
- There is NO RACE MORNING packet pick up.
4. Can I upgrade to a longer distance?
- Yes, as long as space remains in the race you wish to enter you can upgrade to a longer distance. To do so please login to your registration Here and select "transfer" to pay the price difference and change races.
5. Can I downgrade to a shorter distance?
- Yes, as long as space remains in the race you wish to enter you can downgrade to a shorter distance. To do so please login to your registration Here and click "transfer" to downgrade. There are no refunds for downgrades.
6. I cannot make the race this year; can I get a refund or transfer my race entry to another participant?
- No, unfortunately we do not allow transfers or refunds. You may be able to defer until next year.
7. I cannot make the race this year; can I defer my entry until next year?
- Yes, you can defer your entry until next year there is a $25 processing fee to do so. To take advantage of this offer please Click Here to login to your registration and then select "defer." DEFERMENTS MUST BE RECIEVED BY October 4, 2013 to be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
8. I have a team in the Team Relay, and one of the members can no longer participate, Can I replace them with another person?
- Yes, please Click Here to login to your team and remove/add members.
9. Can I have my race packet sent to me?
- No, we do not send out any race packets.
10. I cannot make the race, but I would still like to receive my premium item.
- You can receive your premium item if you come to Health & Fitness Expo. Premium items will not be sent before or after the race.
11. Can I change information on my registration?
- Yes, you can login to your registration Here to change everything except your name, gender, and date of birth. This is for minor changes and does not permitt a transfer of a registration from one runner to another.
12. I have completed the Frederick Marathon and I am registered for the Baltimore Marathon can I be added to the maryland double list?
- Yes, you can. Please email email@example.com you will be added to the Maryland Double list. The deadline to do so is Aug 1. so we have time to order the medals.
13. I have not received a confirmation email, how can I make sure I am registered?
- Visit this link to see if you are registered. If you still do not see your name please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting confirmation of your registration.
14. How do I receive information regarding the Elite Athlete program?
15. Can I wear headphones during the race?
- The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, the Baltimore Running Festival encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the event
We believe your race experience and those around you will be greatly enhanced by leaving the headphones at home or in the car. Running headphone-free allows opportunities to develop camaraderie with your fellow runners and to enjoy everything the race has to offer. Plus, volunteers and spectators will be on course cheering you on and providing directions to help get you to the finish line.
Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone. If wearing an IPod or other audio device results in you being unable to hear verbal instructions or commands; approaching vehicles or course marshals on foot or on bicycles, you may be asked to relinquish the device.
Please note that those competing in the Baltimore Running Festival for awards or prize money may not use such devices and will not be eligible for any award or prize money if such device is worn. USA Track & Field Rule 144.3, states that the visible possession or use by athletes of video, audio, or communications devices in the competition area (which includes IPods, MP3 and other musical devices) is considered assistance and is therefore are prohibited.
16. How do I change my shirt size?
- If you want to change your shirt size please Click Here to login to your registration to make the change. At the expo we will have exchange bins right near the tables where you pick up your race shirts. You will have to sift through the bin(s) to try and find your desired size/race. If you see the one you want, just trade/exchange the shirt you have for the one in the bin.
17. What do I need to know about the Light Rail?