- Runners must bring their e-registrations (e-mailed to you the week before the race)
- Email [email protected] if you did not recieve e-card by this time
Due to increased security measures runners are advised to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to their race.
Full Marathon and Team Relay
- Start Line: S. Paca & Camden Streets
- Start Time: 8:00am
- Start Line: Pratt & Light Streets
- Start Time: 9:45am
- Start Line: S. Paca & Camden Streets
- Start Time: 7:30am
Kids Fun Run
- Start Area: All kids will meet in the kids fun zone and then will be walked to the starting line.
- Start Time: Kids will meet in Lot C at 8:30am (Races will start after the bulk of the 5K runners have past (about 9:15am).
- Yes, if you are unable to attend the expo hours, a friend or family member is allowed to pick up your packet for you. They will need to bring your e-registration card that you will receive via email the week of the race and a copy of your photo ID.
- You are limited to picking up ONE other race packet that is not yours. (Relay teams count as one packet. Kids Fun Run participant do not count toward your limit.)
- No packets or t-shirts will be mailed out before or after the race.
- There is NO RACE MORNING packet pick up.
- Kids Fun Run participants are required to print out an e-registration to claim their bibs and shirts. Pre-registered fun runners will get an email sent to the email address associated with their registration just like all adult participants. Our e-registration restriction of picking up one additional packet and ID requirements does not apply for the kids fun run. We do not expect kids to have ID’s nor the capability of picking up their own packet.
*Please note if you are registered for a race package i.e The MD Double, King Crab your registration won’t appear in this search until the previous race in the series has been completed.
Yes, as long as space remains in the race you wish to enter you can upgrade to a longer distance. To do so please click here to manage your registration and select to pay the price difference and change races. If you registered for the MD Double, from a deferment, or offline you will need to email [email protected] to make the change.
Yes, as long as space remains in the race you wish to enter you can downgrade to a shorter distance. To do so please click here to manage your registration and change races. There are no refunds for downgrades. Depending on when you registered you may be subject to paying the price difference should the prices have increased. If you registered for the MD Double, from a deferment, or offline you will need to email [email protected] to make the change.
No, unfortunately we do not allow transfers or refunds. You may be able to defer until next year.
Yes, you can defer your entry until next year there is a $25 processing fee to do so. To take advantage of this offer please log in to your registration and then select “defer.”
For relay teams that wish to defer their team, they will see an option in the relay team portal. Once they have deferred, them and all team members will automatically be deferred. If you are a Maryland Double or King Crab Challenge participant please email [email protected] to defer. DEFERMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY October 13, 2017 to be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Yes, your team captain can log in to the captains portal to manage the team including adding/replacing members.
No, we do not send out any race packets.
You can receive your premium item if you or someone on your behalf comes to the Health & Fitness Expo. Premium items will not be sent before or after the race.
Yes, you can. Please complete this form and you will be added to the Maryland Double list. The deadline to do so is Aug 1. so we have time to order the medals.
Yes, you can. Please complete this form and you will be added to the King Crab Challenge list. The deadline to do so is Aug 1. so we have time to order the medals.
Please contact Clay Shaw for information regarding Elite runners:[email protected] or 717-887-6716.
Yes there will be a bag check at the race. Runners are required to place belongings in the clear bags given out at the expo. No oversized bags or luggage will be accepted. All bags are subject to search. Please arrive extra early if you plan on checking a bag due to increased security.
The use of personal music devices is permitted. However, To enjoy all that our event has to offer and for the safety of all participants, the Baltimore Running Festival encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of all its race distances.
Runners competing for awards or prize money may not use headphones of any kind, and will not be eligible for any award or prize money if such a device is worn. USA Track & Field Rule 144.3, states that the visible possession or use by athletes of video, audio, or communications devices in the competition area (which includes iPods, MP3 and other musical devices) is considered assistance and is therefore are prohibited.
If you chose to use headphones, please be respectful of the other participants and the race officials by keeping your volume to a minimum. If wearing headphones results in your being unable to hear verbal instructions or commands from race officials, you will be asked to relinquish the device.
If you plan to use the Motigo app on race day, we request you set your volume at a level low enough to still hear your surroundings, or run with only 1 headphone in your ear.
If you want to change your shirt size please Click Here to make the change. At the expo we will have exchange bins right near the tables where you pick up your race shirts. You will have to sift through the bin(s) to try and find your desired size/race. If you see the one you want, just trade/exchange the shirt you have for the one in the bin.
Light Rail Map: http://mta.maryland.gov/light-rail
Light Rail Station and Parking Information: http://mta.maryland.gov/light-rail-stationparking-info
CharmCard® is a rechargeable smart fare card you can use on Local Bus, Light Rail and Metro Subway.
Purchase Charm Card online: http://www.mtacharmcard.com/getcharmcard/online.htm
Purchase at Retail Locations: http://www.mtacharmcard.com/getcharmcard/retail.php
A list of prohibited items is available here.
Please email [email protected] Include your full name, confirmation number, and as much information as possible about your question. It is much easier and faster for us to return emails rather than voicemails. Thank you!