Corrigan Sports to Return to Pre-Pandemic Standards
Corrigan Sports Enterprises Events Expect Full Field & Accouterments in 2022
Corrigan Sports Enterprises (CSE) is excited to announce their races will make a full return to normalcy in 2022. Plans include fully stocked and volunteer led water stops using paper cups as well as many other aspects of CSE races you’ve come to love and expect.
The Corrigan Sports team will continue to work closely with city, state, and local officials to ensure our runners, volunteers, spectators, and staff will be safe and have the best experience possible.
“We are very excited to get back to running in 2022.” Lee Corrigan. President of Corrigan Sports said. “We made the most out of our 2020 virtual events and included some adjustments to our live races in 2021 for safety precautions. We were happy to be able to pull off most of our live races last year, but I have no doubt our upcoming race calendar will be more of what is expected for our runners, volunteers, and local communities. We would like to thank all the individuals, sponsors, and partners who stuck with us through these trying times.”
Corrigan Sports’ biggest event, the Baltimore Running Festival, attracts nearly 23,000 runners from all 50 states during a normal year. The event has earned the reputation as Maryland’s greatest running event and generates an estimated $40 million annually in economic impact. Since its inception in 2001, the Baltimore Running Festival has helped raise more than $15 million for local charities.
Corrigan Sports 2022 Racing Schedule
- March 20 – Oakland Running Festival- www.oaklandrunfest.com
- April 24- Delaware Marathon Running Festival- www.delawarerunfest.com
- April 31 -May 1st -Frederick Running Festival- www.frederickrunfest.com
- June 4- Baltimore Ten Miler- www.baltimoretenmiler.com
- Sept 2022- Maryland Crab Dash- www.mdcrabdash.com
- Sept 2022- St. Charles Running Festival- www.runstcharles.com
- October 15- Baltimore Running Festival- www.baltimorerunfest.com
- Oct/Nov 2022- Bay Bridge Run – www.thebaybridgerun.com