WIN A FREE RACE ENTRY
Every runner has a story. And we want to know why running Baltimore is important to you. Share your “why” with us and earn a free race entry for 2019 or 2020.
We’re looking for local interesting, newsworthy or inspirational runner feature ideas about individuals, teams, or groups to share with the public via our social channels, event partners and media in regard to your participation in this year’s running festival.
- Why is BRF a must on your running calendar?
- Are you running for a charity?
- Running in honor of someone?
- Battling a medical challenge?
- Attempting a unique record of some kind?
- Are you a first-time BRF participant, or returning runner?
Send an email to [email protected] with simple bullet points that give us an overview of your story. To be considered, you must be running or plan to run in this year’s festival. A simple overview at this stage is sufficient. In addition to the 4-7 bullet points about what makes your story interesting, newsworthy or inspirational you should include:
- the distance you are running at BRF 2019
- the city where you currently live
- your contact info (email and mobile #)
We are looking for local runners because if you or your group are selected, you may be required to travel to the Baltimore area in advance of race day to help record promotional videos and social media assets as part of our public outreach.
A race official will follow-up with you if your story is selected for consideration.