We are happy to announce the return of the .05K race at a new venue for 2023
In partnership with 98ROCK, Jimmy’s Famous Seafood and hosted by Justin, Scott, and Spiegel, we are proud to kick off the Baltimore Running Festival with a race that is truly for everyone!
- 5:30pm – Check In – get your bib and t-shirt and then head inside and grab a beer at the bar and a bite to eat before the big race.
- 6:30pm – Warm Up – No one gets you ready for a grueling race better than the JSS guys!
- 7:00pm – Race Time! When the gun goes off, you know what to do– RUN!!
- 7:01pm until Closing Time – Hang out at Jimmy’s and enjoy the bar, restaurant, sites and sounds until they kick you out!
For those wanting to run, a registration fee of $15 will be charged with proceeds benefitting the Baltimore City Firefighters Widows and Orphans Fund. All registrants will receive a race bib and a post-race ice cold Modelo beer. (21+)
If running/walking the .05K is too excruciating and not for you, you are still welcome to attend. Cheer on all the racers, grab a bite to eat and a cold one.
Must register by Wednesday, October 4th to guarantee a T-Shirt.
Registration NOW OPEN
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Run an exhausting 162 feet, in the name of charity! We’ll have entertainment & a water stop at the halfway marker! Your $15 registration includes a race bib and a commemorative T-shirt (Unisex: S-XXL). Plus a free beer after you push through the finish line. **Must register by 11:59pm on Wednesday, Oct. 4 in order to guarantee a T-Shirt.