Tracking will be available starting at 6pm on Oct 14, 2022 after bib numbers have been assigned.
If you don’t wish to download the mobile app:
Once again this year, friends and family will be able to track marathon, half-marathon, 10K and 5K runners out on the course. This is a FREE service.
Runners are not assigned bib numbers until the packet pickup expo and only will be available to setup tracking at 6pm on Oct 14, 2022.
Use this helpful information to track your favorite runners, and to reunite with loved ones after the race. The message will provide the runner’s time, pace and expected ﬁnish time.
Using the app, you will be able to receive tracking messages on your mobile phone via push notifications, or have posts placed on your Twitter account. Alerts are triggered when each runner’s individual timing chip crosses a timing mat that is part of the runner tracking system.
By tracking a runner, you will receive the following messages:
- Full Marathon: Start 5, 10, 15, 20, Finish
- Half-Marathon: Start, 7, Finish
- 10K: Start, Finish
- 5K: Start, Finish
Using either the app or webpage: (Tracking registration Opens on Oct. 14 at 6pm)
- Use the search box in the upper right to search for a name or bib number.
- By clicking on the name, you are all setup to track this person.
- If you downloaded the app, you would automatically receive push notifications. If using the webpage, you will see your entrant refreshing as they cross locations, you can also sign up for Twitter or email notifications.