Train with BRRC
Live in the Baltimore area and looking to get ready for the Baltimore Running Festival? Need some structured guidance and some running buddies to help you reach your goals? We have partnered with the Baltimore Road Runners Club to provide you with this assistance.
The Training Programs are directed by RRCA-trained coaches who are members of the club and runners themselves. Other club members help with the programs as volunteers.
Best of all, the programs are FREE to club members.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRAINING
- FREE to BRRC members. (Membership is only $22) Learn more about membership HERE.
- Targeted to the experience level of runners (i.e. beginner, intermediate, etc.)
- Group workouts on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Calendar scheduled to prepare runners for the Baltimore Running Festival distances.
- Directed by RRCA-trained coaches who are members.
- Program members receive discounted entry into the Baltimore Running Festival.
- Couch to 5K Program 12-week program targeting the Baltimore 5K
- Half-Marathon Program 14-week program targeting the Baltimore Half-Marathon
- King Crab Challenge/Maryland Double Program Full year half-marathon training targeting Frederick RunFest, Baltimore 10-Miler and Baltimore RunFest
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Training starts in July/August but members are welcome to jump in and join the program after it starts.
- Choose the program that fits for you by clicking the button below. (FALL TRAINING INFO PENDING. LIKELY RELEASE: JUNE)